Tuesday 12 August 2014

Where have I been?

Apologies for the massive lack of posts recently. I have been getting out and about & have some wonderful rides to share with you.
The last few months have consisted of buying a house, getting married, starting a new post at work (well it's only a secondment but its very different) and now I'm 12 weeks pregnant, so it's been rather a lot of change in a very short time. Hence the blog has been somewhat overlooked.
So to whet your appetite, I'll be updating in the next few weeks with with:
the last post of the wedding trip
my first wild camp (solo)
Calder Aire Link
A mammoth few commutes for work meetings
A trip to Howarth
A couple of very enjoyable RSF rides


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations -- on EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure have been busy! Congratulations. Have missed your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I from family of cycling parents and I am still cycling at fifty as are both my brother and sister who are bit younger then me and we all look back and remember the cycling holidays that we when on with our parents, as some of best holidays we had with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Big events! Life changers! Cherish and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete